We offer a variety of services to treat common ailments and injuries. We encourage you to learn more about what we provide and how we can help by clicking on the links below. If you have any questions, please contact us, we're always happy to hear from you!
Get Out Of Pain Fast!
Herrington Chiropractic located in Hattiesburg, MS offers natural, safe care options to get you out of pain quickly, effectively and safely. Dr. Herrington evaluates your condition including the position of your spine and joints to determine which techniques are most beneficial for you. Some of our chiropractic care services include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments using the Diversified, Thompson, Gonstead, Activator and Pro-Adjuster techniques. Each one of these techniques has specific benefits for certain conditions. The combinational approach used for your condition is determined by Dr. Herrington as he develops the best plan to remove the source of your discomfort.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy to increase the space between your vertebrae. This lessens pressure on discs and nerves to reduce your pain and encourage your body to heal herniated discs.
- Intersegmental Traction Therapy to position your vertebrae in a healthy alignment that lessens pain and restore mobility.
- Cold Laser Therapy to enhance recovery from muscular injuries. The laser penetrates deep into the muscle cells to stimulate healing.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation to contract and strengthen muscle tissues during recovery. This is especially helpful when it is difficult to move a joint but you want to maintain muscular strength.
- Hydromassage is used to reduce muscle tension, pain, and stress.
- Hot/Cold Therapies provide an immediate reduction in your symptoms and lessen inflammation so your body can restore itself.
- Corrective Exercises to maintain your strength and flexibility as you heal.
- Chiropractic Massage Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Spinal Adjustments & Manipulation
- Spinal Decompression
- Treatment of Common Chiropractic Conditions
- Treatment of Degenerative Disc Disease
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Therapeutic Ultrasound